Sunday, February 14, 2016

Heart to Heart

Pretty in pink. Divinely devilish in red.....once again, I pronounce my love.

Deep down, I always loved you from the shadows...
 
And then one day, I had the courage to announce my heartfelt feelings for you. It sent me prancing through the prairies in sheer delight!

I became, once again, a young school girl wearing her heart on her sleeve for all to see.
 
Oh, and this love is sweet and sticky. The more you eat, the more you want!

But sometimes it makes me so blue. Oh, the thought of losing you, I don't know what I'd do.

 Still, I bare my soul to you...

...feeling like a million dollars and I offer up my most precious jewel.....my love!

From me to you.....heart to heart....Je t'aime.....

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Valentine's post, it's so romantic! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. Hope you & your dolls had a great Valentine's Day as well.

      Delete