Monday, December 19, 2016

Dolly Advent Calendar 2016 (Dec1-19)


Christmas is such a beautiful time of year in the doll universe. We get to dress up our vinyl divas like little princesses and display them around the house. These photos were created for each day in the month of December. I designed them simply to be beautiful with the aura of a greeting card. For those of you who are not yet on Instagram following along, I present the first 19 days of my second annual Dolly Advent Calendar. I will post the last 6 days on Christmas.


 














4 comments:

  1. I saw most on these on your Facebook, they are very artistic. Now I need more Antoinettes in my life T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, BlackKitty. The Tonner dolls do all the work. They are so beautiful, all I do is point the camera and shoot! Looking at the dolls of others is precisely what gets me into trouble!!!!

      Delete
  2. Zachwycające kreacje! Nie wiem co najpierw podziwiać: wspaniałe stroje, które dorównują Mistrzom Krawiectwa czy przepiękne modelki!
    Doskonałe, klimatyczne zdjęcia, bardzo interesujący projekt :-)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olla wrote: Stunning creations! I do not know what to admire first: great costumes that rival the Masters Tailoring and beautiful models!
      Excellent, atmospheric images, a very interesting project :-)
      Best wishes!
      Thank you so much, Olla, for the lovely compliments. This is the second year I attempted this project. It is very challenging to start with a single theme and carry it through 25 days. But I am always happy with the result! Happy holidays to you.

      Delete