Wednesday, May 14, 2014

No, Under Wraps

 My dear Stella, I was caught up in the same dream as you. It all began quite innocently. I was amazed at how these forms and patterns reflected by the light were so interesting, when suddenly.....
 Something seem to have grabbed me and encircled my body with an energy and force beyond my powers.
 I tried everything and even entered into a dance.
 But the more I danced the more I became trapped in its rapture.
 I tried to remain zen, to no avail.....
 And just at the point I thought I had mastered this clear beast........
 I found myself frozen inside some very strange drawing. I think this is a drawing, though I am not sure.
 And so; once again, the dance recommenced.
 But in this dimension, the more I moved about, the more entrapped I found myself.
 The shards of patterns and shapes kept growing at an incredible speed.....especially for something so frozen in space.
 I returned to the mirror only to find two of me. Two times one frozen within this very strange drawing.
Now transformed as a fashion figure within the confines of a very strange parallel universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment